Cleaning your carpet isn’t a chore, it’s a necessity! Did you know that a dirty carpet can contain allergens, dust, bacteria, and more? What’s more, these undesirable elements will combine to cause decreased air quality, and increased health issues within your property. Want to ensure your environment is contaminant free?
Use Friendly Cleaners proven, practised, and professional carpet cleaning service in Stockport. You’ll be sent a team of experienced specialists armed with cutting edge tools and equipment. Remember, you can contact us at any time of the day or night. Both over the phone and online. Take note, cost estimates are FREE, and totally without obligation.
Carpet Cleaners In Stockport Who’ll Give You:
- Modern machinery that enables us to remove a huge amount of ingrained dirt from synthetic, wool, and organic based carpets
- Eco-friendly products made by Prochem and tested during hundreds of jobs. They’ll guarantee you get real results
- Week-round availability got a hectic timetable? Remember, you can hire us for work on any weekday, weekend, or Bank Holiday
- An all-inclusive, thorough service an inspection will be carried out prior to your job to ensure the best possible results. What’s more stain treatments are included
- Affordable rates we offer you some of the most competitive carpet cleaners prices in Stockport
Our Carpet Cleaning Services In Stockport Explained
Customers past and present have asked us…
What information do you need during the booking process?
Please tell us the material your carpet’s made of, as well as its size, and current condition.
How will you clean my carpet?
Firstly, we’ll inspect it and identify the specific material it’s made of. Secondly, any stains, high traffic areas, and dirt patches will be pre-treated with strong detergents we’ve got solutions suitable for coffee, fruit, make-up, and more stains. Thirdly, a special hot water extraction machine will be used to remove all the ingrained dirt from your carpet. Finally, with your service concluded you’ll be left with overshoes to wear while your fabric dries. This will take no longer than three hours.
What is hot water extraction?
A professional technique that involves using an industrial standard machine. Your carpet will be simultaneously sprayed with high pressured hot water and vacuumed. Then, approximately 95% of its moisture will be extracted. And any dirt will be removed with it.
Can you speed up the drying process?
Yes. Just ask us to bring a specialist air mover when you book our carpet cleaning services in Stockport. This specialist piece of equipment will dry your fabric three times faster.
How often should I use you?
Your carpet should be cleaned every six to nine months.
Meet The Friendly Cleaners Team
You’ll only be sent technicians who’ve been trained and certified by Prochem. Bear in mind, we’ve been working in the industry for many years. That means we’ve got the experience to complete your job both quickly and comprehensively.
You won’t need to provide any equipment whatsoever. It’ll all be brought to your property.