Sometimes DIY furniture cleaning just doesn’t cut it. Do you want there to be any dirt, dust, or harmful bacteria remaining on your sofa or couch? Don’t settle for anything less than excellence…
Book an upholstery cleaning service from Friendly Cleaners in Stockport today. We’ll expertly eliminate undesirable elements and odours with modern machinery. Take note, all solutions used to complete your job will be both child and pet safe. Sound good to you?
Then contact us now. You can do so over the phone or online, at any time of the day or night. We’ll take your information and then give you a free, no-obligation quote. It couldn’t be simpler!
Why Hire Upholstery Cleaners From Us In Stockport?
- Help anywhere: it doesn’t matter whether you need us to come to your home or office. We’ll be there
- Quality equipment and detergents: these industry standard products were made by Prochem, as well as tried and tested during hundreds of jobs
- Full insurance cover: you and your furniture will be protected throughout the process. Take note, our services are quality assured
- Wide ranging time slots: get professional upholstery cleaners in Stockport on any weekday, weekend, or Bank Holiday
- Best value prices: that you can reduce even further by qualifying for one of our multiple service discounts
Your Stockport Sofa Cleaning Questions Answered
Customers frequently ask us…
How do I book?
By phone or online. When you get in touch please tell us about your upholstery this should include the material it’s made of, current condition, and size.
Can you clean all types of upholstery?
We can take care of synthetic, wool, and organic fabrics.
How will my service work?
We’ll come to your property and perform a careful, thorough inspection. This is done to ensure the best possible results. Next, any stains and dirt will be pre-treated with high end detergents. Following this, your upholstery will undergo hot water extraction. This specialist process involves the removal of approximately 95% of your fabrics moisture. During the process any ingrained dirt will also be eliminated.
When can I use my furniture again?
No more than three hours after your Stockport sofa cleaning service has been completed. You can speed up the drying process by opening a nearby window or having us use an air mover.
How can you be sure that my upholstery won’t be damaged?
We perform a thorough pH check on-site. The results of this test determine how we clean. And ensures that no harm comes to your fabric.
We Only Employ Furniture Cleaning Professionals In Stockport
For your service to be successful you need specialists the Stockport furniture cleaning technicians Friendly Cleaners employ have all been carefully vetted, CRB checked, and fully insured. What’s more, we only use equipment and solutions that have been certified by the leading manufacturer Prochem.
You can’t go wrong. Hire us now.